Employee Time Tracking
- Eliminate the need for manual timesheets with automatically calculated hours.
- Automated time tracking is as easy as a click to start a shift and another click to end it.
- Using a time monitoring tool, you can enjoy a myriad of benefits, such as improved team productivity, increased business revenue, and money-saving
- track your employees and avoid issues like time theft and intentionally delayed task deliveries.
View Employee Screenshots
- Proof-of-work screenshots are a great way to review daily operations and identify unproductive employees.
- Screenshots can be turned off or blurred for sensitive content.
- Remote employee monitoring is a set of activities performed by the employer to improve company transparency, security, and engagement.
- According to Buffer, most remote employees prefer to work from home, and naturally, this can affect motivation and performance.
Project And Task Tracking
- Monitask is a great project and task manager for teams.
- Determine how much time has been spent on each project to improve deadline expectations and measure scope.
- Employee tasks can be managed adequately by keeping a detailed records of their time.
- The Monitask time tracking app is automated and effortless; very easy to handle and operate.
Summary And Custom Reports
- Create detailed reports about the company’s productivity
- Time spent on the arranged tasks, and apps and websites used at work.
- Monitask helps companies track the performance of employees and raise overall team productivity.
- By measuring productivity, you can assess business efficiency in terms of allocated resources and achieved outcomes.
- As a result, you can yield desired business outcomes faster.
Track Apps and Websites
- Monitask monitoring allows you to check the programs your employee or freelancer uses when they track time.
- You can view a report to let you know each time a program is used and for how long.
- Software usage monitoring is a powerful tool for businesses that would like to see increased efficiency
- By tracking software used, websites visited, and hours worked, Monitask enables you to gain insight that helps you effectively manage your team.
- The Monitask application is available for different platforms – Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- Employees can check their tracked work time, activity, and screenshots on Monitask website after logging in to their personal account.
- After choosing a project, the employee clicks the Start Tracking button, and the application will start recording the time worked and taking screenshots at random time intervals.
- which can be viewed by both the manager and employee.
- This continues until the employee presses the Stop Tracking button.